As with any form of gambling, Dolphins Bingo enforces certain rules and regulations in order for patrons to play.
We also run a range of promotions and jackpots throughout the week/month with specific terms and conditions on each. Be sure to check with Bingo staff prior to a session regarding the most up to date conditions.
Dolphins Bingo also reserves the right to alter or remove promotions / jackpots / conditions at any time, without notice. Speak to Bingo staff for up-to-date information on these items prior to the start of session.
Rules & Regulations of Dolphins Bingo
- The dress regulations of the Redcliffe Leagues Club, as outlined in section 20 of the Redcliffe Leagues Club bi-laws, applies to Dolphins Bingo.
- Any person intending on patronising the Redcliffe Leagues Club proper, that is any area of the Club excluding the Bingo facility, must meet all requirements of entry.
- Any player wishing to play Personal Electronic Ticketing Systems (PETs) must be a current financial member of Redcliffe Leagues Club.
- Children are permitted to participate in bingo sessions if supervised by a parent or legal guardian. They are not permitted to handle any money in relation to any session.
- No subscription list (petition) is to be canvassed, conducted or exhibited in the Club without the permission of the Secretary/Manager.
- Employees of Redcliffe Leagues Club, who work in Dolphins Bingo, regardless of frequency, are not permitted to participate in any bingo session whilst off duty.
- No food or beverage is permitted to be brought in to the Redcliffe Leagues Club, or Dolphins Bingo.
- Dolphins Bingo adheres to the Clubs Queensland Code of Practice for responsible gaming and will ensure all efforts are made to help problem gamblers.
- Winnings can be paid in cash up to $10,000, and by cheque thereafter.
- The Redcliffe Leagues Club Board of Directors reserves the right to suspend any person and prohibit entry to the Redcliffe Leagues Club.
- All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered in to.